DLED4.0 Light Head
State-of-the-art LED light source for daylight, tungsten and bicolor.
Bicolor version allows a continuous change from daylight to tungsten.
Separate dimming adjusts the intensity with no color change. Focuses like a true dedolight from wide 60° to extremely narrow 4° Clean beam – no stray light, lets you put the light exactly where you want it without causing any extra unwanted shadows. Works with all dedolight light shaping accessories and aspheric wide angle attachments (85° max. and still controllable focus) including DP1.1, DP2.1 and DP3.1 imagers which are similar to the well known dedolight projection attachments but with new dual condenser optics for higher transmission and perfect light distribution.
• mobile daylight version = DLED4.0-D
• mobile tungsten version = DLED4.0-T
• mobile bicolor version = DLED4.0-BI
• dedolight Studio version = DLED4.0SE
Same light head as DLED4.0 but with U-shaped yoke and ballast attached to one side of
• studio daylight version = DLED4.0SE-D
• studio tungsten version = DLED4.0SE-T
• studio bicolor version = DLED4.0SE-BI
Introducing our complete range of Focusing dedolight LED Fixtures
5 different sizes – They all share common properties.
• State-of-the-art LED light source with features exclusively developed by dedolight
• dedolight patented aspherical optics
• Providing astoundingly high efficiency
• Unprecedented focusing range (wider/tighter)
• dedolight clean beam concept. Controlled precision beam with no stray light
outside and perfectly even light distribution within the beam
• DLED2.0 and DLED4.0 provide excellent color in tungsten, daylight and bicolor versions.
• Complete light-shaping control
• Precise barn door shadows. Many LED panel light barn doors are not functional at all or
their function is limited because of PAR-type parabolic reflectors
• Graduated gray filters
• Aspherical wide-angle attachments with rotating barn door leaves
• dedolight imager - projection attachments for
• Light framing
• Soft edge light framing with eye filters
• Gobo projection
• Background effect projection
• Slide projection
The DLED4.0 is in production now as both a mobile and studio version. The studio version also features DMX control. We expect the mobile version bicolor to be very popular in conjunction with our bicolor LED panel lights.
The largest LED fixture is the DLED12.0.
Lights to complete the entire range, namely the DLED2.0 and the DLED9.0 will become available later this year.
Our smallest LED light, the Ledzilla® - the on-board light - is already selling in multiple thousands all over the world.